Traditional methods of purchasing a home are becoming less common than decades past. The American Dream has changed a bit. As banks become tighter with their loan approval process and Americans are still digging out of the recession (and possibly credit problems they may have fell into), many are turning to alternative means of purchasing a home. Renting […]
Tag Archives | rent-to-own-housing
Be The FIRST To Hear About New Local Rent To Own Houses
Fill out the form above to search local Rent to Own Homes (often called Lease Option Homes) CURRENTLY AVAILABLE.
This list is updated on a weekly basis, and you'll receive email alerts as soon as new Rent to Own opportunities open up.
- Pros and Cons of Rent to Own Housing In Columbia
- The Costs of Rent to Own Housing – For the Columbia South Carolina Area
- Things To Look For When Renting To Own A Home In Columbia South Carolina
- Columbia South Carolina Houses for Rent – Why rent when you can own?
- Renting An Apartment vs. Renting A House in Columbia
"With rent to owns, you can lock in the sales price and terms upfront, allowing you to purchase the house at a below-market price in a few years"Rich A. - Financial Planner (Bankrate)
Just wanted to say Thank You! Luke and his team at SC Property Advisors were very professional all the way through the process of buying my house. I no longer live in Columbia and they made it easy for me to get rid of my property. I had it listed and couldn't get it sold and was ready to let the bank just take it. I could not be more grateful that I didn't.Camryn M.
- Camryn M.